Funny how your solicitor forgot to quote you for filing CKHT 2A, which ought to cost RM/purchaser. Lucky you then!:P disbursements. Disposer to complete Form CKHT 3, CKHT 1A (for disposal of property) and/or CKHT 1B (for Real Property Acquirer to submit CKHT 2A with CKHT 3 to IRB. CKHT 2A [buyer/ acquirer] – for buying real property or RPC shares – use If the disposal comes under Income Tax Act , do not file CKHT.

Author: Akinolar Talkree
Country: Austria
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Literature
Published (Last): 14 May 2010
Pages: 359
PDF File Size: 11.71 Mb
ePub File Size: 20.17 Mb
ISBN: 370-4-98468-659-1
Downloads: 50740
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Tami

Welcome Guest Log In Register. Lawyers CornerA one-stop centre on lawyers and queries. Forum Announcement New Registrations disabled until further notice. Read latest posts or hide this alert. Share on Track this topic Print this topic. Nov 14 Show posts by this member only Post Hey there, Was wondering when you were gonna post it here. Please find out what this letter of declaration is please.

Insert/edit link

Please ckhf clarification from the lawyer. If they say it’s miscellaneous fees – then you’re being taken for a ride coz the Solicitors Remuneration Order states that miscellaneous fees cannot exceed RM Check with them and let us all know here how it went.

This post has been edited by dariofoo: Can you be more specific? You would need ciht check with the developer on this,but MOST, if not all of the latest developments launched, the developer would market it as free legal fees.

In truth, of course, the legal costs would’ve been incorporated in the purchase price itself. If the legal fees are absorbed by the developer, then they would insist that you use of their panel firm of solicitors.

With regard to the legal fees for your loan documentation, you would also need to check this with the developer. They may offer to absorb the legal fees upon the condition that you obtain your loan from one of their panel banks AND appoint their panel firm of solicitors. Do I have to engage my own lawyer or it’s covered by the developer since ckhy Yes there are legal fees involved, unless it is absorbed by the ckh, as explained 2q the answer to question 2 above.

If you insist on taking your 2aa solicitor, the developer would most likely decline to pay for the legal fees involved. With regard to the pros and cons of using a developer’s panel firm of solicitors – please go through the earlier posts and replies in ckth thread. If you have any enquiries, do ask. Please kindly advice on the whole process and do really appreciate it. Added on November 14,2: I wish I had a crystal ball to help you out on this one, but I don’t. Some land offices are efficient, some are not.

Some have hardworking staff, and some don’t. There’s a lot of factors involved, to be honest. But as long as coht documents have been presentation for registration, it should be alright. It is already on record that the documents have been presented, but not registered. So, to be honest, I wouldn’t be so worried. If you’re still curious, perhaps you can ask you lawyer to give you a timeframe.


Perhaps he has dealt with that particular land office for other transactions. He would perhaps be in a better position to answer your query for the time being.

Come back here with his answer and share it with us.

Bandar Country Homes Rawang. What you can do is to get 22a presentation receipt from the lawyer, go ckhr the Ckt Office concerned, make friends with the people there, and try to chase the paperwork from one step to the other, eg from the Submission Clerk to the Chief Clerk, then to the respective sections which 2aa involved in the processing, and finally to: You may need to show face and go there every week if they do not know you.

Wanted to know all the steps on this. So I guess in this part, all legal fees between me and the developer is settled. So I will not have any other cost on this part rite? In the interim, your bank will make the necessary progressive payments to the developer 4 Sometimes, the individual strata ttitle may be obtained in before the project is completed. In this case, your solicitor will prepare the MOT for your execution.

If there are any other costs, it may be admin fees which you have to pay the developer, before you can collect the keys. The rates differ, but they will usually give you the breakdown for it. Can I vkht opt for my own lawyer since I’m paying?

There’s a link to a site where you can calculate your loan, but I don’t have it at the moment. Yes you may opt for your own lawyer since you’re paying, but some banks insist on a solicitor who is on the FULL panel, while some accept solicitors who are not on their panel, but do so on an ad hoc basis clht subject to terms which the bank imposes, eg must be partnership, professional insurance must be more than RM2M, etc.

Conveyancing: Updates & Guidelines

Check with the bank first if they allow the firm you have in mind to do the matter. Upon doing fkht of the both, should I say that it’s completed the whole process of the purchasing of the condo? Are this the only two legal fees that I’ve to pay or there are other miscalleneous cost to this as well?

The other misc costs would be admin fees which I mentioned earlier. If the dev makes the payment for the deposit of utilities in your favour, they would request you to reimburse them for it too.

For highrise buildings, there’s a sinking fund and fire insurance which you have to contribute to. Full details can be obtained from your developer.

Hope the above helps. Added on November 14,5: Correct if I am wrong. If you sense a delay, call up the lawyer and ask for the latest status. If you cckht on your own, it would also appear to impede and undermine the work of your solicitor.

Furthermore, you really really don’t want to go to a land office in Malaysia. It’s worse than a fish market, in some areas. People wait from 6am to get a number. But if you’re curious To delay the registration of a document is a serious matter, especially if there’s no proof of any follow up by the solicitor. I would never encourage anyone to bypass the lawyer and go straight to the land office to find out the status. It would be a complete waste of time, and like I said above it would appear to impede and undermine the work of your solicitor.


I’m sure you would have a dissenting view on this? P Added on November 14,6: Okay i’ll ask my lawyer to do it for me. Dario, you certainly do have your side of the story, and am not saying I don’t agree with your points too, but how I would play it out would be to inform the lawyer first that I’m going to try myself since I needed the title quickly, take it as a help for him, and not so much as an indication that he is not able to do his job, Let me just say I have done it before at the Petaling Land Office, and it’s been quite comfortable, we just need to know where to look and to be polite when speaking to the people there, and yes, be able to speak in the Malay Language well helps a lot too.

My lawyer was certainly appreciative of my efforts too. I will only raise an issue to the Bar Council after I have exhausted all avenues to get things done, and it is truely my lawyer who is not doing his job, Hi Dario, sorry for the late reply. Nov 15 And how come there’s Misc as well as Incidentals? Added on November 15,1: As long as you’re happy la ya. However, I would advise you to get a breakdown of the fees.

Advantage, Rakyat! | Metroworld Realty

Plus it’ll make your lawyer think, ‘This is one smart, savvy client. Welcome raist86, Disbursements are expenses incurred by the solicitor.

These expenses must be itemised and detailed, and any excess must be reimbursed to you. You must ask your lawyer to give you a breakdown of the disbursements incurred. There’s no such thing as scaled disbursements, like the one which he quoted you.

It’s ridiculous, to be honest. Please get a breakdown and put it up here. For a rough idea look at the earlier posts. In your case, it would not apply, assuming that you’re gonna execute it any time soon.

Thank you so much in advance This is the refiance charges for my existing house borrower: Hi kly, Thanks for dropping by. It can be incorporated into 1 and it’ll only cost RM How come there’s 3 titles?

Maybe you can ask them to make it RM Your savings would not really be much, but if you ask me, it’s still money right? If you’re gonna ask the solicitor to review it, let us know the results. Track this topic Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the ckhtt.